PCL Control System
Meridian Vortex offers a PLC Control System as one of the most advanced in the biomass combustion market today.
The Control Panel is fully automated and continually monitored via a PID loop. The Air Flows and fuel feed-in rates are controlled by Variable Frequency Drives. The control system offers Buffer Vessel Thermal Store control with progressive control over multiple sensors that monitor the state of buffer storage vessel.
The control system offers:
- Continuous output regulation in the range from 20% to 100%
- Combustion optimisation
- Lambda O2 Oxygen Trim System.
- Under-Pressure Regulation
- Temperature Recognition for Back Fire Safety
- self-adjust Fuel Moisture Content Optimisation
- Trend History
- Manual Operation
- Ultrasonic Level Sensors For Fuel Hopper and Ash bins
- Optional Optional Control-Room Software
- Compatible for PC or Android Devices
- Programming in compliance with the standard IEC 61131-3 of world-wide validity.
Through the extremely user friendly software the operator will be able to monitor and access all necessary parameter settings to be able to run the boiler to its optimal. The operator has access through a colour touch screen in front of the panel.
The controller is connected to the internet via our Total Tracking Program so operator can remotely access the PLC via its own router system for remote maintenance. Central fault notification as a standard with the SMS and Email.